Monday, December 26, 2011

Movie Mondays Starting in 2012

One of my favorite authors has been posting what he calls Movie Mondays to twitter. He posts clips, mainly that he's recorded. I liked his idea and decided I would find a movie clip to post every Monday in 2012. They may be short or long. They may be funny or thought provoking. However, these are clips that, if you watch every one of them, by the end of 2012, you will be affected for the better.

I am not producing a single one of these but am selecting them from people, ideas and topics from all over. They range in topics from politics to money to people skills to leadership. I do not claim to be an expert in any of these areas, but these videos have touched me or made me think. I also do not necessarily agree with everything in these clips. However, I chose them because they made me think or they made me feel.

I invite you on this journey of 52 video clips and challenge you to look in yourself for the best you. If you have a video clip you feel belongs on Movie Monday's, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment